Wednesday 21 April 2010

Oh, Tiger

When I signed up for the Tiger BlogFest 2010, I didn't realise how swamped with deadlines I would be this week. I knew I had to write something but what? My entire days and nights were filled with work, frantically writing, editing, rewriting. Then this evening, in a quiet moment, this popped into my head, almost perfectly formed. It's not what I had intended to write for the blogfest – and I will write that, later – but for now, I give you:


OH, TIGER

Oh, she sighed, you're a tiger
Come closer, so close, you can smell my soul
He sleeked nearer, nuzzled her neck and
Oh, she moaned, you tiger
Stroke me, feel me, taste my very being
He licked her, languidly, longingly, and as he lingered
Oh, she cried, tiger, tiger
I love you, I want you, take me, eat me
And so he did.


2 comments:

  1. Cute poem, eat or be eaten

    Visiting you on Earth Day on my quest to complete Tiger Marathon In Cyberspace.

    Your site # 110.

    Best Regards

    A.Alshukor
    Cinta Alam Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. slurrrp slurrrrp slurrrrrp... burp... purrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;-)

    ReplyDelete